Not sure why but both the techniques didn't work for me and I was in need of something that can force me to take a break.
So I invented 😉 the following technique that works for me. It might sound funny but it's effective.
- Drink 2-3* glasses of water 🥛🥛🥛 (or as many as possible)
- Start coding 💻
- You will need to pee in about 20-25* min, go and attend to it 🚽
- More water is healthier
- You will need to take a break
- You will need to leave your seat and walk
- Once done, you will feel relaxed and your mind will be at peace. It will help you with a fresh perspective on your work.
[EDIT] NOTE: By researching on @simoroshka 's comment below, it is found that to urinate up to 10 times a day is okay, not more than that. More information is curated in the comment itself, I highly recommend you also check the same.
Give it a try!
And yeah, any idea about what should I name this technique? 😂🤔
Stay Productive, Stay Healthy!
Proof read by Ronak Baldha