Robust resources and materials to boost your programming skills
Mahmoud Elmahdi Jun 28 Updated on Jun 29, 2018
I put together a list of powerful resources, materials, and tutorials that will help you improve your programming skills and become a better by practicing.
Resources to help people learn to code
- Hello, World! Hello world in every programming language. currently contains "Hello World" programs in approximately 500+ languages:
- Project Based Learning A list of programming tutorials in which learners build an application from scratch. These tutorials are divided into different primary programming languages. Some have intermix technologies and languages.
- freeCodeCamp is a friendly community where you can learn to code for free. It is run by a donor-supported 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the goal of helping millions of busy adults transition into tech.
- TodoMVC Helping you select an MV* framework (Front-end)
- Scrapy Scrapy is a fast high-level web crawling and web scraping framework, used to crawl websites and extract structured data from their pages.
- egg 🥚 Born to build better enterprise frameworks and apps
- Primer The design system that powers GitHub
- Superfine Minimal view layer for creating declarative web user interfaces.
gitignore A collection of
gitignore.io Generator that creates useful
.gitignorefiles for your project
- git-tips Most commonly used git tips and tricks.
- diff-so-fancy Good-lookin' diffs.
- husky 🐶 Git hooks made easy
- Algorithm visualization collection of projects and links about algorithm visualization.
- Pythonic Data Structures and Algorithms Minimal and clean example implementations of data structures and algorithms in Python 3.
- Cosmos Algorithms that run our universe | Your personal library of every algorithm and data structure code that you will ever encounter
- AlgoWiki Repository which contains links and resources on different topics of Computer Science.
- HTTPie a CLI, cURL-like tool for humans
- Slate helps you create beautiful, intelligent, responsive API documentation.
- API Security Checklist Checklist (in 20+ languages) of the most important security countermeasures when designing, testing, and releasing your API.
- Microsoft REST API Guidelines
- Influential books for programmers Books List considered the most influential for programmers. Thanks @cassiodias
- Free programming books List of free multilingual learning resources. Thanks @johand
There's dozens and tons resources out there that outta my head at the moment, or am not event aware of. Please do not hesitate if you got something to add, just to drop me a comment or tweet me and I'll added it right a way!