The ultimate tool to automate telegram message forwarding.
You can forward messages from a source chat to a destination chat. You can configure tgcf to do exactly what you need.
Click on any link in this article to learn more about that particular thing.
The key features are:
- Two modes of operation are past or live for dealing with either existing or upcoming messages.
- Supports login with both telegram bot account as well as user account.
- Custom filter replace watermark ocr and whatever you need !
- Detailed docs 📚 + Video tutorial + Help from community in discussion forum 😎.
- If you are a python developer, writing plugins 🔌 is like stealing candy from a baby.
What are you waiting for? Star 🌟 the repo and click Watch 🕵 to recieve updates.
A youtube video is coming soon. Subscribe to get notified.
Note: Make sure you have Python 3.8 or above installed.
Go to python.org to download python.
Click on your platform of choice for a more detailed guide.
If you are familiar with Docker, you may go that way
for an easier life.
Open your terminal and run the following commands.
pip install --upgrade tgcf
To check if the installation succeeded, run
If you see an error, that means installation failed.
tgcf is easy. You just need two files in your present directory
(from which tgcf is invoked).
define your environment variables easily.
yamlfile to configure how
In your terminal, just run
tgcf live or
tgcf past to start
It will prompt you to enter your phone no. or bot token, when you run it
for the first time.
For more details run
tgcf --help or read docs.
Deploying to a cloud server is an easier alternative if you cannot install
on your own machine.
Cloud servers are very reliable and great for running
tgcf in live mode
for a long time.
|free for 450 hr/mo||can't use tgcf in past mode|
|speed and reliability||starts from $5/mo|
|easily edit config file||only 50 hr/mo free|
- First of all read the wiki and watch the videos to get started.
- Search your problem everywhere !
- Feel free to ask your questions in the Discussion forum.
- For reporting bugs or requesting a feature please use the issue tracker for this repo.
PRs most welcome! Read the contributing guidelines to get started.
If you are not a developer, you may also contribute financially to
incentivise the development of any custom feature you need.