Well as a human, I love free things 😒. So, I have gathered some free resources that I've used over the years. And I want to share them with you all amazing peoples.
To develop any thing, we first need a computer💻 and an internet🌎 connection. Then of course an operating system (we all know linux is available totally for free).
- Wappalyzer - Look at website technology stack
- Colorzilla - Pick color from anysite and do color related stuffs
- CSS3 generator - Allows you to generate CSS3 snippets
- Daily Dev - Developer news
- Gitpod - Fork and edit any repo instantly
Now its time to make our website public. But before that, we need:
Here are free learning resources for developers
Thank you so much for sticking around. And here is a bonus for you:
More free dev resources.
And if you are a student then you can always apply for Student developer pack by Github in collaborations with many other service providers.
Here is more by Brad Travercy