The developer survey by stackoverflow this year was released with almost 60,000 responses from all over the world. It was a really interesting survey worth checking out, I did a quick summary of it on video for those interested:
- Rust is most loved, followed by TypeScript
- 65% satisfied with their jobs
- When asked what steps to take when stuck on a coding problem, 90% of respondents indicated they visit Stack Overflow.
- More than 75% of developers work overtime at least occasionally -- one to two days per quarter. 25% work overtime 1-2 days per week or more.
- 0.3% of respondents had never visited Stack Overflow before taking the survey.
- More than 40% of respondents reported that they are members of other online developer communities beyond Stack Overflow.
Learn more from the official survey:
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items: