React and Bootstrap are two of my favourite libraries & frameworks. When you combine the two 🔥 you can create applications with the snap of a finger... or keyboard...
In this tutorial, I use the react-bootstrap library in a new create-react-app to bring in the styling and components we often use in Bootstrap into our application using native-like props to assign variations and attributes.
Included in this tutorial:
- Setting up create react app
- Adding react-bootstrap into the project
- Adding bootstrap styling into the project
- Creating Bootstrap Buttons as components in React
- Creating Breadcrumbs, Cards, Forms, etc.
Create React App:
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items: