Here are some of the best channels one could ask for in youtube that would help you save hours of research and simple yet interesting facts and explanations to digest heavy concepts. It will be a large list based on different areas of interests.
- Traversy Media https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC29ju8bIPH5as8OGnQzwJyA Always upto date and wonderful working samples and simple project ideas with good looking UI. Again all major frameworks covered. A big plus point is that he has a list of crash course that will help you get started quickly(single videos of 30mins or longer)
- Net Ninja https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5YeuERMmlnqo4oq8vwUpg/playlists Good details on React, Redux, Angular, Graphql, Jquery, html,css saas, Mongodb, Oauth, jwt, sockets and so on.
- LearnCode.Academy https://www.youtube.com/user/learncodeacademy/playlists Could be effective for some
- FreeCodeCamp https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8butISFwT-Wl7EV0hUK0BQ/playlists Long videos but it covers almost every aspect of development FULL stack development
- Unsure Programmer — Greate tutorials on building react native clone of uber, airbnb, amazon, inshorts, and so on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiNWv52iO_OAdZ12kslG4Cg/playlists
Java + Backend Development
- Telusko https://www.youtube.com/user/javaboynavin/playlists I strongly recommend these tutorials. He covers everything one need to know about java. OOP, basics, spring, kotlin,servlet, jsp, datastructurs and so on.
- Java brains https://www.youtube.com/user/koushks/playlists Best place to learn Spring
- Learning Journal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OU1Tc1kxiI37uXBAbTX7A/playlists Kafka, spark, scala and so on
- Tech Primers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB12jjYsYv-eipCvBDcMbXw/playlists Good for java, kafka, spring, microservice, websocket developers
System Design + Datastructure
- Tushar roy https://www.youtube.com/user/tusharroy2525/playlists Covers large number of programming concepts like datastructures, dynamic programming, sytstem design in depth
- Gaurav Sen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRPMAqdtSgd0Ipeef7iFsKw/playlists Great place to learn system Design, you get the broad picture
- Hackerrank https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOf7UPMHBjAavgD0Qw5q5ww Simple steps to begin with problem solving and algorithms
Machine Learning / Datascience/ AI
- Siraj Raval https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWN3xxRkmTPmbKwht9FuE5A/playlists Covers large number of topics from machine learning, AI, statistics, tools to be used and sample codes. Very interactive and fun.
- SentDex https://www.youtube.com/user/sentdex/playlists Covers Python, Machine learning in detail, Natural language processing step by step (tensorflow, nltk, matplotlib, pygames, pandas, flask)
Some generic but very useful channels
stack development, python gaming,php, git, linux, django, android,
For networking and cryptography
Thats it, Thats the list of my favourite channels. I think it should benefit anyone who is looking for starting on different project or wanting to try out new ideas or keep up with new tech.