- It’s transparent background allows it to blend in with your current setup
- Always stays on your desktop so it won’t get in your way. This means it’s hidden when you switch windows with
- Switch between dark mode and light mode, for lighter and darker backgrounds respectively.
- Clean interface, with no clutter, all options can be accessed by right clicking.
- Install the package.
- Sign up and get your API key from the
- When you open the app for the first time, a settings menu pops up, paste your API key there.
- You can also change how often the weather is updated.
- After submitting the settings, right click, refresh and wait for the weather to update.
- You can choose where to place the widget by choosing from the Position menu.
- The menu can be accessed by right clicking anywhere on the widget.
To try it out, download it here -