Learn to write about complex topics in a clear and engaging way. This event is for anyone who wants to write better.
In this event workshop, you'll learn how to write with clarity and precision, so that your audience can understand what you're saying. You'll learn to avoid jargon and buzzwords, as well as how to structure your writing so that it's easy for readers to follow along.
You'll also learn about writing for technical audiences and how to apply your skills in professional settings. We'll talk about everything from knowing who has authority over what information to how to write up something that's been said before in a way that makes it sound new or fresh. We'll also cover some of the most common mistakes made by technical writers, and give you tips for avoiding them at all costs!
- Writing for websites, blogs, and social media
- How to tell a story with your words
- The importance of research
- How to stay focused when writing
- How to choose words
- Making use of active voice and passive voice
- Avoiding jargon words
- How and what kind of visuals to include
- How to make use of right tense
- Using certain guidelines and tools to make your article stand out
The goal of this workshop is to help you become a better technical writer—one who can clearly articulate the purpose of a piece without sounding like a robot!
Register today, it's free. => https://aviyel.com/events/430/mastering-the-art-of-technical-writing