Hi, this is #day_30 which is the end of the series of data structure and algorithms, we talked about many types of data strucutre (linear and non-linear) such as stacks, queues, hash tables, heaps ,linked list, additionnaly, we discussed not only sorting algorithms like merge sort and quick sort, but also searching algorithms such as binary search, linear search, as well as interpolation search.
In this post, I'm going to share with you the most useful and helpful resources to study & master data structure and algorithms.
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Steve S. Skiena
- Introduction to Algorithm by Thomas H. Cormen
- Grokking Algorithms: An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people by Aditya Bhargava
- Data Structure and Algorithms in Java by Robert Lafore
- Algorithms in a nutshell: A Practical Guide by George T.Heineman
- Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy
- Algorithms by Sanjoy Dasgupta
- Advanced Data Structures by Peter Brass
- Data structure & algorithms for beginners (1h)
- Intro to data structure from freecodecamp (3h)
- Introduction to data structure & algorithms by treehouse (5h)
- Data Structures Easy to Advanced Course - Full Tutorial from a Google Engineer (8h)
- Data structure using C & C++ (10h)
- small introduction to data structure and algorithms by CS Dojo (13 video)
- introduction to data structure and algorithms by Caleb Curry (17 video)
- data structure using C++ (94 video)
- Data structure and algorithms playlist (112 video)
If you have any additional resources to add to this post let us know in the comments section, please.
Have an amazing day!