Hi, on this amazing day! we're going to talk about tree data structure, so let's get started!
A tree is a nonlinear data structure unlike Stack, Queue, Array, and Linked List, It is a collection of nodes connected with edges
- Root: parent node is the first (top) node of the tree.
- Parent: node has children
- Child: node has a parent
- Siblings: nodes have the same parent
- Leaves: last nodes of the tree
- Depth: length of edges from a node to the root
- Height: length of the longest path from a node to a leaf
- Edge: link two nodes