Hi, this the part 2 of the tree in the data structure, we're going to talk about binary tree and its famous types.
Binary tree: is one of the most famous tree data structure which each node should have at most 2 children (left child and right child), in this type of trees, all nodes contains three items which are data, pointer to left child, pointer to right child.
- In this type of trees, all nodes except the leaves have two children
- All internal nodes have exactly two children and all the leaves are at the same level.
- In This kind of tree, all nodes have only one child.
- Like a full binary tree, All levels are filled, but All the leaves should lean towards the left
- the absolute value of the height difference between the left and the right subtree is smaller than or equal 1.
| height(left_sub_tree) - height(right_sub_tree) | <= 1
- All nodes have only one child except the last one (leaf) which hasn't a child. It divided into two types: left skewed binary tree and right skewed binary tree