Hello, today, I'm gonna discuss the famous types of graphs, before reading this post, I suggest you check this post (introduction to graph in data structure) firstly.
- Directed Graph : (also called directed network or digraph) in this type, every edge is directed from one node to another.
- Undirected Graph: all the edges can be traversed from both directions.
- Weighted Graph: in this one, all edges have a weight which is a numerical value
Unweighted Graph: the opposite of weighted graph, each edge has not a weight
Connected Graph: a connected graph is a graph that has a path between every pair of nodes.
- Disconnected Graph: a graph is called disconnect if there is at least two nodes of the graph are not connected by a path.
- Simple Graph: a graph is simple if it has no loops and no multiple edges.
if you have any suggestions, you can contact me on telegram, see you next post.
Have a great day :)