Azure DevOps helps you deploy more reliably by providing you with a platform to complete CI/CD tasks. Azure DevOps is ready for any language or platform to deploy to.
This YouTube video will provide you with a run-through of deploying a stateless app to Azure Web App Service using the Deployment Center. The deployment center will create the CI/CD pipelines we expect for delivery. Azure DevOps triggers will ensure that whenever we push a new commit to the
master branch, our code builds and deploys.
- Microsoft Learn: Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Learn: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Learn: Host a web application with Azure App service
- Microsoft Docs: App Service Documentation
- Microsoft Docs: Azure Pipelines Documentation
- Azure DevOps
- react-clock-basic demo app
- Get 12 Months of free service and $200 for Microsoft Azure