Waffleweb is a new Python web framework. It is WSGI-Compatible and highly customizable. Since it is in alpha, developments and changes are common.
It is lightweight and highly extensible. It is pretty basic, but it has everything you need to make personal websites, APIs, social platforms and much much more
I have been working it for a while now, and I plan to continue developing it.
You can find it at the Waffleweb GitHub.
You can install Waffleweb with pip.
pip install waffleweb
from waffleweb import app from waffleweb.response import HTTPResponse, render @app.route('/index') def index(request): return HTTPResponse(request, 'index') @app.route('/article/<id:int>/<name:str>') def articleView(request, id, name): return render(request, 'articleView.html', context=findArticle(id, name)) app.run()
As you can see it is extremely easy to set up a simple website.
- Documentation- https://waffleweb.readthedocs.io
- Changes - https://berserkware.github.io/waffleweb/changes
- Source Code - https://github.com/Berserkware/waffleweb
- Website - https://berserkware.github.io/waffleweb
- Discord - https://discord.gg/U6HjwhkcGr
If you like the project, please consider starring it on GitHub to show support. Thanks!