- New in D3D12 – GPU-Based Validation (GBV) is now available for Shader Model 6.x
- Visual Studio 2019: Code faster. Work smarter. Create the future.
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac is now available
- Live Share now included with Visual Studio 2019
- Introducing Time Travel Debugging for Visual Studio Enterprise 2019
- Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18362 available now!
- Overhauling the PlayFab Data Backend
- UK Charts: Yoshi's Crafted World wins in close battle for No.1
- Sony is shutting down all Driveclub online servers
- Sega Mega Drive Mini will launch September 19
- Sony updates policy to allow refunds on pre-orders
- Google: We're "committed to protecting and respecting privacy" with Stadia
- 20 mobile games that have made more than $1 billion
- Borderlands 3 joins list of Epic Games store PC exclusives
- GameStop posts $673m full-year loss
- Tencent raises nearly $6bn in bond sale
- Ubisoft cancels Starlink physical toys following game's under performance
- Games/Misc/Stuff I Think is Interesting
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (1)
Interesting sum-up, I didn't know about the VS19, looks great!
It's nice to see some relevant game dev articles again :)
I hope, that you will get the exposure of all game developers for this post and in general.