In this post I'll be covering the most useful front-end related VSCode extensions.
- This extension gives us a dev server on which we can run any web application. It supports auto-reload.
- Used to compile the css pre-processer sass.
- This extension helps in ID and Class attribute completion.
- It helps in editing the HTML tag names. When we make any modifications to the opening tag, it updates the closing tag as well and vice-versa.
- It's a code formatter which works seamlessly with HTML, CSS and JS. It helps in organising the lines, brackets, quotes, semi-colons, spacing, functions and etc every time we save the file.
- Useful templates for destructing, arrow functions and many other JS features
- Colors the brackets, arrows. Helps in visualising the code blocks.
- Very useful extension which helps in catching the spell errors in the code.
- This extension is similar to postman and helps in making a request to REST endpoints from the VSCode itself.
- Gives a lens into the git repository, displays the branches, contributors, git stats.