- The learning curve is really steep for rust, but yew doesn't need complex syntax.
- Building a whole website on web assembly in production is the worst idea. Long development time, bundle size, lack of build tooling, debugging tooling.
- Apart from all these negatives still my site loads faster but yet not like a static site.
- App build time is very large takes upto 15 mins in digital ocean.
- Add service worker to cache wasm file and images
- Add more PWA features
- Add webgl to unlock multi threading capabilities of wasm.
- Add Post list and post page from dev.to
- Remove bulma and write css from scratch
Cover Image from Unsplash