C++ software developer, Linux enthusiast, and martial artist.
Svg Vector Icons : http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon
external link icon
All private interactions must abide by the code of conduct
* C++, C, Compiler Development, HTTP server protocol implementations, low level optimizations.
* F#, symbolic algebra implementations
* Linux, Solaris, Datacenter Operations on-premise, AWS, Google Cloud
* Martial Arts (Aikido, Iaido)
I am currently relearning OpenGL (it changed since past 20 years), and use it for implementing an open source GPU accelerated open source terminal emulator.
* https://github.com/christianparpart/contour/ (Terminal Emulator)
* https://github.com/christianparpart/klex/ (Scanner Generator)
* https://github.com/christianparpart/x0/ (HTTP Server)
* https://github.com/christianparpart/flow/ (Flow Control Language and VM)
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.