I implemented this small application that generates a card with Tailwind CSS based on data from the GitHub REST API V3 using the Vue.js framework.
davidesantangelo / github-vue-card
Vue.js + GitHub REST API + Tailwind CSS
My first application using vue.js. Use the GitHub REST API to get my user information and render it in a stylized view with Tailwind CSS.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
Compiles and minifies for production
Lints and fixes files
- GitHub API — Official GitHub REST API v3.
- Tailwind CSS — A utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
GitHub-Vue-Card is released under the MIT License.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/davidesantangelo/github-vue-card/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
deployed on netlify at https://github-vue-card.netlify.app
Top comments (0)