💪Success is different for everyone, and along the way, you need to learn which habits to keep and which ones to give up. You need to become good at giving up to focus on doing the good stuff that’s going to help you become a great designer.⬇️
- Are You New to UX? Here Are The Best 5 Tips (And How To Actually Make Them Work)
- Should Designers Learn To Code & Why It's Not A Good Question
- 7 Practical & Effective Methods To Improve At Visual/UI Design
👋Hello, I' m Eleftheria, an app developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
This is a new series on my channel and I'm going to be talking about UX and UI.
This is the 3rd episode out of 8.
If you have any feedback, please do share it with me. Thank you.
😎Top 3 list:
- How to stay motivated | A developer's edition | @BatsouElef: https://youtu.be/qMvEtb5OxNo
- How to be a Better Problem Solver | Tips and solutions: https://youtu.be/dELt7yKIxIA
- Simple Tips to Build a Personal Brand as a Developer (+ personal examples): https://youtu.be/7s0o1gi0iP0
🥰If you liked this video please share
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.