If you're like me, you might scroll through Dribbble and see some nice business card designs that have been created in some really slick 3D scenes, and think to yourself "I wish it was easy to make that".
Maybe you've had some business cards printed out but wished you had a better insight into what they might have looked like before you spent your hard earned cash? 💸
Well, for the past 4 months I've been working on a web app to help with exactly that! Arokite is an app that allows you to preview your business cards in 3D, create custom scenes from some pretty cool templates (if I do say so myself), and export what you've created to a PNG or JPG image if that's what you're after.
Some of the features include:
- An ever growing range of templates to help get you started
- Commonly used 3D functionality such as lighting and object positioning
- The ability to name and save your 3D previews so you can come back to them 💾
- Set your own default card images to get started faster
- Export your creations as a JPG or PNG image
- And it's free!
Arokite is currently in alpha, but please feel free to leave feedback in the comments, or you can email me at email@example.com.
Hope you like it!