So you have learned the basics of Python programming but you are looking for projects that will test and expand upon what you have learned.
Here is a list of project tutorials that will get you on the road to building your own Python projects in no time.
Find the links to all the tutorials here
- Your first Python Game: Mad Libs
- A Guessing Game with Python
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Your first two-player Game: Tic, Tac, Toe
- Juggling with PyGame
- Crawl Wikipedia Pages with Python
- Web scraping with BeautifulSoup
- Web scraping with Selenium
- An Alarm Clock with Python GUI
- Data Science with Python
- Analyze Survey Data
- Your first web-app with Django
- Hangman Game
- Basic Calculator GUI
- Memory Puzzle Game
- Password Generator
- Text Adventure Game
- Snake Game in Python
- URL Shortening Service with Django
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Predict Wine Quality with Machine Learning
- Bitcoin Price Notification App
- Dice Rolling Simulator
- Encoding & Decoding Messages
- Discord Bot with Python
- Secret Communication App: Hiding text in images
You can find the links to all these tutorials at beginnerpythonprojects.com.
If you are looking for some real-world projects to work on, check out DevProjects. It's a free community where you can learn programming through building projects specifically designed to give you a real-world challenge. But not to worry, they have projects for all levels of programmers and you can discuss projects, review code, and learn from peers and mentors.
We are adding more projects daily so please let me know in the comments if you know of any good Python projects for beginners that we can add to the list.