Another free AWS course coming your way. I really wanted to make a course for early startups or just people who want a practical way to apply AWS, instead of just AWS Certification so I made some time and here it is!
I get to cover some AWS Services I would normally overlook but are incredibly useful.
Learn how to get started with AWS. This is a practical guide for early-stage startups interested in using AWS. You will learn how to create an AWS account, deploy an application, budget scaling applications, and more!
⭐️Course Contents ⭐️
The entire playlist:
☁ Getting Started
- (0:00:18) 🎤 Meet Your Instructor
- (0:01:04) Setting Up Your AWS Account
- (0:05:17) Avoid Overbilling by Creating AWS Budgets and Billing Alarm
- (0:13:17) Securing Root Account and Create an Administrative User
- (0:21:42) Setting up Multi-Account and Creating a Cross-Account Role
- (0:34:38) Crash Course on AWS Security Services
- (0:52:20) Reviewing The Best Free-Tier AWS Services
- (1:02:49) AWS Activate and Keeping Track of AWS Credits
☁ Let’s Get Building
- (1:38:29) ⌨ Registering a Domain Name with Route53
- (1:42:36) ⌨ Setting up A Development Environment on Cloud9
- (1:46:56) ⌨ Setting up Your Marketing Website on S3 and CloudFront
- (2:07:40) ⌨ How do I deploy my web-application to Elastic Beanstalk?
- (2:20:35) ⌨ Sending Emails Via Your Web-Application using SES
- (2:30:23) ⌨ Creating a Business Email Using Amazon WorkMail
- (2:36:56) ⌨ Setting Up A Wordpress with using LightSail or EC2
- (2:47:57) ⌨ Sending Campaign Emails using PinPoint
- (2:56:01) ⌨ Launching a Sample Mobile Application Using AWS Amplify
- (3:08:48) ⌨ Why you should consider paying for AWS Support
- (3:18:02) 🎤 Why you should use these AWS Services To Get Better Technical Positioning
- (3:36:56) ⌨ Why you should avoid using EC2 Key Pairs and Instead Use Sessions Manager
- (3:47:20) 🎤 Why you should try to run your Web-Application in at Least 3 AZs
- (3:51:29) ⌨ Why you should avoid assigning users Administrative Access and use these Policies Instead
- (3:58:49) 🎤 Why you should use decentralized authentication such as Cognito
- (4:02:37) 🛳 Thank You and Additional AWS Resources
Top comments (10)
thanks for your awesome content!
Any chance to update the playlist?
Love to send small parts to my friends instead of this 4h long FCC video.
Normally I upload a segmented version to the ExamPro Youtube. I just haven't gotten around to it.
Yoo!! i tried to dm you, but dms arent open. AWS is looking for a dev advocate and senior dev advocate :) you should apply
I second this!
I really like your tutorials.appreciate your effort.
Great stuff, Andrew! I will be sure to check this out ASAP.
A tip for startups is to join startupschool, startupschool.org/
They have a lot of good deals on services across the web, including a large credit for AWS, 3000 USD(!)
I cannot believe I didn't mention this! Thanks Rolf!
Saved to my youtube playlist, so I'll definitely have a look at this. Thanks!