Author: Dhruv Gupta
Date: April 7, 2020
Originally posted on the Fauna blog.
JAMstack is fast emerging as the modern approach to building dynamic serverless applications. At Fauna, we have seen the community of developers across the entire JAMstack ecosystem grow rapidly, furiously building the coolest new SaaS platforms and mobile apps.
We need your help creating content/articles that educate the community about this exciting new approach to software. Therefore, we’re introducing the “Write with Fauna” program to build educational content for JAMstack with a focus on FaunaDB.
We expect to pay between $300-$600 in reward (as well as some cool Fauna swag) for each piece of approved content. Exceptions may apply based on content quality.
This program solicits content focused on technical education around JAMstack and FaunaDB, with working sample code, wherever applicable. Examples include:
- Building serverless apps using popular JAMstack frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, RedwoodJS, Svelte, Next.js, Gatsby, etc.) with FaunaDB
- FaunaDB step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks based on your experiences
- Architectural discussions or best practices on building dynamic JAMstack apps
- Stack compare and contrasts, pros and cons of use
To participate in the program, please follow these instructions:
- Submit your proposal with a topic and an abstract using this form.
- Fauna will review your submission promptly. If selected, we will contact you to discuss the outline, schedule, placement, and reward.
- The author will build the content and periodically review with our editors until completion.
- Throughout the process, Fauna resources will help you with your questions, content, and edits.
- Upon completion, the author will be compensated with the agreed-upon payment, determined by the length and complexity of the content.
We look forward to your participation! Please get started here.