Hey! I've decided to make some tutorials about CSS+HTML, something like "website school", so first of all we have to answer all these questions.
There is no exact answer to this question. Remember, today one programming language is popular, the next day not anymore.
According to Codingdojo, today the web development direction becomes more and more popular.
It can't be named as future, as
- There are other directions that still have value. If all people start coding js, who will be making for example custom software?
- That is not the right question. It can be the most popular direction, but other directions that are not really popular such as ruby have their value. That means that this direction doesn't need a lof of people, but some with strict requirements (expirience, quality of projects and etc.)
It is a question for you. You shouldn't start coding on js just because it is popular. One day it becomes not and you have to choose another one. Choose something you like and you are really good in. Why? Because it is your key to have always job - your individuality and your quality.
More and more programmers (if I can name them so) think that programming is
- Language to learn
But it is
Do you really know fast algorythms to solve some problem without math?
No. You can find the solution, but do you really understand to make your code faster in future?
Have your algorythms same value as a fast one?
No. Because logic brings shorter algorythms to solve any problem.
Logic brings faster solution and better quality:
- You can deal with problems faster as you find the solution faster.
- Your code is shorter
- Your code is structured. All variables and methods have max value. So your program works faster
Math brings you logic:
- You know fast algorithms and you know their foundation
- You know programming definitions as it is in math
- Recursive functions - fast function processing
- Binary Trees - Fast Walk Through Data
- Sorting algorithms - a way to save space and time
Even if you study HTML+CSS, where there are no algorithms, remember, that logic is needed everywhere and math still have value even here: you save your time.
Btw, I want to start real tutorials with tasks about HTML+CSS, moving to JS and databases.
Check my website for more information
Follow me, if it is ineresting for you!