Last week, together with my good friend Jim started sharing our work on the App-ideas repository. The community loved the work that we have done so we kept pushing forward.
Many people requested a specific feature, so today we are very glad to announce that we added TIERS to all of the projects that are currently in the collection. 😃
As of now we have three tiers:
- Beginner - Developers in the early stages of their learning journey. Those who are typically focused on creating user-facing applications
- Intermediate - Developers at an intermediate stage of learning and experience. They are comfortable in UI/UX, using development tools, and building apps that use API services
- Advanced - Developers who have all of the above, and are learning more advanced techniques like implementing back-end applications and database services
You can check out the project repository below:
A Collection of application ideas which can be used to improve your coding skills.
📒 App Ideas Collection
Have you ever wanted to build something but you had no idea what to do? Just as
authors sometimes have "writers block" it's also true for developers. This list is intended to solve this issue once and for all!
These applications are:
- great to improve your coding skills
- great to experiment with new technologies
- great to be added in your portfolio to impress your next employer/client
- great to be used as examples in tutorials (articles or videos)
- easy to complete and also easily extendable with new features
This is intended not only to be a simple list of projects, but a list that describes each project in enough detail so you can develop it from the ground up!
Each project has the following features:
- A clear and descriptive objective;
- A list of User Stories…
What project do you believe it should be added next? 🤔
As always, your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
If you like our work, make sure you give it a star ⭐️ so more people will find and benefit from the work we put in this project! 😄