Every month, various teams at United Remote are reading a dozen or more blog posts and books. Some of us even were ambitious enough to challenge themselves to read 50 books in 2019 (and one of us even made it happen 🤯).
And like a lot of startup teams out there, we make it a sacred tradition to spam each other on Slack with links (and screenshots) of whatever we're reading in real-time 😅.
While there is certainly no limits to which topics we read about and we certainly don't limit ourselves to blog posts.
We wanted to share with you some of the developer-centric blog posts that we enjoyed reading in 2019, in the hope that they inspire you to learn more and build great things in 2020.
And of course, we would love to hear about your favorite blog posts of 2019 in the comments section.
- Things I Learnt from a Senior Software Engineer
- Don't Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice
- Undervalued Software Engineering Skills: Writing Well
- Software Architecture Guide
- How to do a code review
- Software Engineering at Google
- How To Be Successful
- Tech Interview Handbook
- The Lesson to Unlearn
- Build your own React
- Don't Do This in PostgreSQL
- Productivity Isn’t About Time Management.
- My favourite Git commit
Got a question or remark ? email me via zack[at]unitedremote.com