The Telecom Application Development initiative referred to as TADHACK was started in 2013 as a grassroots effort to build an ecosystem focused on telecom application development.The aim of this initiative is to bring together businesses,developers, non-coders… really anyone who is interested in using telecom capabilities in their applications, services, or businesses to solve local and global problems. The TADHACK event is a global meeting place for people (hackers, hustlers and hipsters: developers, business-types, and designers) who want to learn, share, code and create using the tools and technologies available in telecommunications. Participants stand the chance to win prices determined by the panel of judges.
This year's TADHACK event is focused (but not limited to) on a number of hack challenges and ideas set by TADHack partners where you can win prizes for completing them. However, hackers are advised to find a problem that matters to them and build a solution to the problem using the global sponsor's technologies.
Whether you are a developer, an enterprise, a vendor or a non-coder,TADHack offers a number of benefits to the participants.
Some of the benefits are:
- Participants get educated on the power of telecom app development – no coding skills necessary to attend!
- They learn about the APIs, WebRTC, communications service platforms, cloud communications, decentralized / distributed web, and many other web- and IT-centric service platforms.
- Meet the global community of telecom app innovators.
- Listen to expert speakers and share best practices.
- Participants can have their innovative service / platform / idea promoted and presented to the global industry.
- They can Create hacks (prototypes) using telecom technologies to solve local or global problems that matter to you
You can join by attending one of the events in your city or plug in remotely.
Registration is open for Global Hackathon on 23 – 24 September 2017. It will run in parallel across many cities around the world.Find a location near you or register as a remote entry.
Participants in Lagos Nigeria can register here