👋 Hi Dev.to! :)
🎯 I launched CSS Scan Pro 1 year ago with the vision of re-imagining the Devtools for web design.
🚀 Since then, it has received lots of improvements and new features - and it’s now the definitive browser extension to work with web design :)
✨ What’s New in CSS Scan Pro 2.0:
- Visual Editor: change the CSS of any element visually and interactively
- Copy the HTML and CSS of all the element's children - instead of just copying the selected element
- Save an element as a file
- Live-edit the text of any element
- Scan HTML attributes (src="", value="", etc)
- Live-edit every CSS: including all pseudo-classes, all pseudo-elements, and @keyframes as well!
- Chrome and Firefox Devtools integration: you can use CSS Scan Pro inside your Devtools
- Option to generate and copy unique CSS selectors
- Save all assets from a website with 1 click
- A color picker to easily change colors + change color syntax + gets tints and shades of the selected color
- Convert relative URLs to absolute
- Remove any website element with a click
- A new copy button that sits inside pinned CSS windows
- A new ruler mode: freestyle - to measure freely
- Performance boost
- UI improvements
- Export element to CodePen
- A new mode to select elements
- CSS inspection algorithm improvements (faster and better)
- Auto measurement units conversion on Visual Editor
- Easily search for a font on Google
- Tailwind support
💖 This is a free and automatic update for previous CSS Scan Pro 1.0 customers.
🎁 Try yourself a free demo here: https://cssscanpro.com
🙏 This is a work that has taken me 2 years so far, so I’m excited to share with you and genuinely interested in hearing what you think about it.
💌 Thanks to everyone that already bought it and supported my work!
If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm all ears.