Why should you consider AngularJS for your next project?
1. Backend by Google: Google supports Angularjs. This put faith in developers to work with a strong codebase. It is the most stable framework in the programming world that is why companies and developers use AngularJS for web development.
2. Based On MVC Architecture: As mention earlier, AngularJS supports MVC structure to create an interactive web application. With the use of this MVC support, AngularJS developers just have to slip the app into components. Also, AngularJS allows rapid development because if based on MVC architecture.
4. Effective Data Binding: The main reason why web developers consider angular programming is the two-way binding capacity. Whit this kind of binding, any changes incorporated in the interface directly result in the change to the app interface. This helps to save a lot of development time while making changes to the app easily.
5. Has a declarative UI: In AngularJS, templates are created by using HTML. It is a declarative language popularly used because of its scalability and innate intuitiveness. The declarative user interface makes things more understandable and easier to manipulate.
6. Support SPA Feature: The main motive for developing the single-page application is a faster website transaction. AngularJS supports the development of single-page applications. When the programmer uses AngularJS to develop single page application, the page loads quickly, provides the excellent user experience and works on every platform and is very easy to maintain.
7. Real-Time Testing: AngularJS framework test your web app easily. It allows both end-to-end and unit testing. Testing features offered by AngularJS, such as dependency injection, oversee how your web application components are generated—testing features show how to resolve their dependencies.
*8. Declarative Coding: AngularJS is known for its declarative coding paradigm, especially for building frequently accessible patterns. This results in a more lightweight code allowing optimum ease in reading and supporting.