As I see, website speed is one of the main factors that we need to consider when building and designing website for the following reasons:
- Impress and enhance user experience : The first thing is to impress users and customers because they don't have to It takes a long time to read the content on your website. There is a statistic that about 40% of users will exit when off the web load time is greater than 3 seconds . The most ideal page load speed is around from 1.8 up to 2.7 seconds.
- Increase Conversion Rate : Statistically, 70% of shoppers will not return when the page loads too slowly If the site has high sales, it will load 26% faster than the competitor's website.
- Access to mobile devices : Mobile devices often have memory and processing speed limit. Therefore, the website loads quickly to help you reach more customers on mobile devices.
- Effect on Google rankings : Although not too big, but this is also an influencing factor your website on Google rankings.
- Future Online Business Impact : As you know, page load speed will affect the customer's conversion rate. So website speed test will help you can analyze the server load capacity, which will calculate the cost and lift time site level as the number of users increases rapidly in the future.
Google PageSpeed Insights makes it possible to generate performance reports for your website It's free on mobile and desktop. It also gives the causative factors affect page load speed and provide solutions to those problems. Site speed will be divided on a 100-point scale with:
- above 90 is good
- between 50 and 90 is considered in need of improvement.
- below 50 is considered poor. Google PageSpeed Insights
Pingdom Website Speed Test helps you to fully analyze the factors that affect the speed of the page Web for programmers and webmasters. Also you can check on multiple geographic locations as different as Asia, Europe, North America ...
Pingdom Website Speed Test
WebPagetest is a tool developed by AOL and became an open website link opening in 2008 according to the paper. permission BSD. It allows you to perform a website speed test from simple to advanced as it is done check many steps, record videos of the contents displayed over time, propose solutions for the website , image optimization tools, website cached elements ...
Keycdn Tool is a website speed test tool in 10 different locations around the world. It allows you can test any page without limit welding quantity. One point I found quite like in the tool This is a graphical display of data that makes it easier to visualize and understand.
GTmetrix is a pingdom-like tool that helps you test website speed quickly quick and easy. Some of the things I find great about this tool are the ability to choose geolocation, browser, speed connection ... to test site but it will limit some options (if you want to open all options you need to upgrade to the pro package).
If you want more information please go to Niemvuilaptrinh