Turning off the syntax highlighter
Huy Tr. Oct 12, 2017
Well... first of all, this is a well-known topic that widely discussed everywhere already.
-  https://www.robertmelton.com/project/syntax-highlighting-off/
-  https://dudzik.co/digress-into-development/syntax-off/
-  http://www.linusakesson.net/programming/syntaxhighlighting/
-  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/golang-nuts/hJHCAaiL0so/kG3BHV6QFfIJ
-  http://howivim.com/2016/damian-conway/
-  https://twitter.com/enneff/status/710071512330477568
-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dkZFtimgAcM#t=15m58s
So I started turning off my Vim's syntax color from May this year, it's 5 months already.
There some real benefits for it that I can confirmed now:'
- Getting more focus on the work, that mean, more productivity
- Read/understand the code better, and even faster
- Vim run faster as well
Being way more cooler, my colleagues now look at me as a guy from Mars
Is there anyone doing the same thing?
P/S: This is the color scheme I'm using for my vim https://gist.github.com/huytd/8394f21bda3a08be025813c060d64e75