Let’s get started!
Introduction to Java:
Java is a multi-platform and object-oriented programming language similar to C++. In 1995, Sun Microsystem released it and later considers the most reliable, secured as well as fastest of all languages. From creating a website to network, Games to the internet, this language is master of all trades. Even on your computer, you need java extension to work various applications smoothly.
Banking, Information Technology, Financial Services, Stock market, there is an endless list of niche where Java is being used and proving the best choice of the modern world.
Here are basic features of Java you must know:
• Simple language: After C++ and eradicating various difficult topics like pointers and operator overloading, Java has made programming easy and essential for the programmer.
• Secured form: In Java, the code you write can easily convert into byte code after compilation. Byte code is a code especially formulated to make others unable to read and understand. This helps in avoiding duplication of code on other applications from spammers. You can run programs inside the sandbox that help in getting applications free from viruses.
• Strong memory: Due to reliable and strong memory inbuilt in Java, it can eliminate errors in the code at any phase of compilation.
• Dynamic in nature: Java has gifted with dynamic memory distribution that in turn helps in less wastage of memory hence improving the performance of your build.
• Performance: Due to the usage of byte code, Java can give high performance. You can easily translate your code into Byte code and in reverse, you can be easily translated byte code into native machine code anytime. Because of this JIT compiler features, Java is considered the great performing language.