Writing code and knowing the best practices is very important for any developer. Therefore, from the internet, I have managed to gather great concise information which all developers should adhere to while writing great codes with python;
Let's have a look at all the good practices:
- Create a Code Repository and Implement Version Control
- Create Readable Documentation with Markdown, reStructuredText, Sphinx, or docstrings.
- Follow Style Guidelines (Python Enhancement Proposals - PEP8)
- zero defects methodology - always corrects bugs and defects before proceeding.
- Use the PyPI Instead of Doing it Yourself
- Use Virtual Environments
- Use the Right Data Structures