This year I tried to join CS50W from HavardX. The final project is to design the website by ourselves. So I have to ask myself these questions.
- What do I want to make?
- Where can I find interesting ideas?
- Which websites did I find?
This article is to note the websites I found recently.
There are there points.
- Relate to thing I have currently: software programming blog and 100DaysOfCode notes
- Apply SEO skills to get more visitors
- Apply some new skills like Next.js, TypeScript, and Redux
I found that producthunt.com(https://www.producthunt.com/) is a good website. It contains the latest or popular ideas, APP or websites.
There are some websites I like.
1. Good example for the menu page: Learn From A Chief (https://learnfromachef.org/about-us)
- The next action for users is very important that I have to add.
2. Good example for the products/portfolios page: Yeti.co (https://yeti.co/)
- The introduction for products has a good images and clear description.
3. Good example for the blocked links: datacamp (https://www.datacamp.com/)
- The blocked list is also a point that I can improve for previous projects
There are some of my articles. Feel free to check if you like!