I participated for the first time and, I could say, it was amazing. I'm so happy to contribute to this great community and help to solve challenges.
- Carbon.sh CLI | Removing APIs and dependencies
- laminas-validator | PHP 8.0 support
- Silkroad Laravel | Upgrade to Laravel 8
- Laravel integration with Fatture in Cloud | Add Laravel 8 support
- Mage2Docker | Add a mailhog container by default
- Phpsu: Synchronisation Utility: File and Database | PHP 8.0 compatibility
- FonteSolutions | nginx + phpfpm docker image
- I did not feel intimidated. Thanks to these challenges I could know, explore, and help other developers.
- Maintainers are friend. They suggested and advised my PRs.