This week, for the first time, I contributed to another project for code update. It was about allowing markdown file and turning it into HTML regarding their syntax.
Finally, I added all the files that I made changes, committed and pushed to my new branch, issue-19. The process of git was smooth. I didn't have trouble with git throughout this lab. I think the week-2 lecture helped me understand how git works and how to use it appropriately (effective use of git)
When my pull request was merged, I felt good and achieved something from what I contributed. Throughout this lab, everything related to git wasn't a problem. I felt more confident and comfortable using git now, although I wanted to avoid it a month ago.