I'm resorting to cats. This is serious!
Super Productivity is a to do list / time tracker which comes with Jira, GitHub & Gitlab integrations as well as some nifty productivity helper features, such as a pomodoro timer and a break reminder.
It's my favorite side project and I use it every day to plan my tasks and to track my time. But my skill set and also my perspective after using it for over two years are limited.
I need your help!
- What do you like and what not?
- What should be improved?
- What essential features are missing?
- What features seem useless to you or not well thought out?
- If you don't, why won't you use the app?
- How do you use the app, if so? I need to figure in which direction to head, as there might be too many features at the moment.
- Reporting bugs
I am not a designer. So there is probably a lot not to like. It would be absolutely great if a professional could have a look or two.
- Are the general concepts working? What should be improved?
- Providing better icons