Hi devs, I'm Juanse and this is my list of extensions I find helpful for day to day coding:
- Material Icon Theme Material Design Icons for Visual Studio Code. 5/5 ⭐
- Cardenas Search and save algorithms easily with this open source extension. 4/5 ⭐ (Beta)
- Live Share Real-time collaborative development from the comfort of your favorite tools. 5/5 ⭐
- Settings Sync Keeps your vscode settings. Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist. 5/5 ⭐
- Tabnine AI AI Code completion plugin. Tabnine makes developers more productive by auto-completing their code. 5/5 ⭐
- Error Lens 4/5 ⭐
- Json2Ts Convert a JSON from clipboard to TypeScript interfaces. 3/5 ⭐
- Shades of Purple 🦄 A professional theme suite with hand-picked & bold shades of purple for your VS Code editor and terminal apps. One of the excellent, most downloaded, and top-rated VSCode Themes on the marketplace. Part of VSCode.pro course. 4/5 ⭐
- Code Runner Run C, C++, Java, JS, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Go, Lua, Groovy, PowerShell, CMD, BASH, F#, C#, VBScript, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, Scala, Swift, Julia, Crystal, OCaml, R, AppleScript, Elixir, VB.NET, Clojure, Haxe, Obj-C, Rust, Racket, Scheme, AutoHotkey, AutoIt, Kotlin, Dart, Pascal, Haskell, Nim. 4/5 ⭐
- Bracket Pair Colorizer This extension allows matching brackets to be identified with colours. The user can define which characters to match, and which colours to use. 5/5 ⭐
- Break Time Set a timer and a message to remind you to take a break!
Top comments (2)
Maybe you will also like the VSCode extension "Blockman". It highlights nested code blocks based on curly/square/round brackets, html/xml tags and Python/Yaml indentation. (I am the author of Blockman).
Juanse, thanks for mentioning Tabnine in this helpful post!
And thanks for the 5 stars ⭐️