Lots of things are really easy then we think, but most of our Instructors and Teachers drop the idea of explaining these Programming Concepts and Most Students also thinks that if it's not related to coding, then why to learn it. But I think that mindset is much important than hand-coding and skipping those lessons will really help you later and learning them now is much better for you.
These are some of the cool things that I learned, and are really useful:
- Me : This was always confusing for me.
- You : What was confusing for you?
Ya this was a bad joke, again "this". So just learned it here :
Have To Say I'm now a big fan of Tyler Now. his teaching style is excellent.
I really was at the moment when I saw a modal on top of everything and all the content is blur. I said this is "Magic". Someone Explained to me the Positions, but I didn't understand the Z-index and everything. So this is what I found on the Internet :
I was really not interested in designing and Drawing in School or in the Past. I don't know that there is some type of design system the designers use. But this video really motivated me to design and now I am here :
So Share me the other things I add in this article, Bye
- I'm kinda active on Twitter : www.twitter.com/justaashir
- Some of my Popular Articles:
- My Design Approach
- Awesome Tools and Resources I Found on Twitter -
- My Old Memories - Website Personal Projects I made at the start of my career -
- Static Site Generators are not for me! My Experience with Jekyll, Hugo and NetlifyCMS
- Most Popular - Bulma - The Most Underrated Framework of the CSS Framework Era