This is a video series that covers building a simple full stack CRUD application with clojure and clojurescript.
What you will learn
Reitit Ring Set Up
- Manage dependencies with deps.edn
- Set up a ring server with http-kit and reitit
- Add middlewares and test routes
- Use hugsql to connect to a postgresql database
- Write SQL to generate CRUD functions
- Create api routes and endpoints for each of the CRUD operations
Front End Preparation
- Set up shadow-cljs for front end dev server and dependencies
- Use Helix to add React to our front end
- Add Taliwind CSS for styling and theming
- Connect to the backend api we've built
- Create react components by using the helix library
- Set up a redux style state management system using react context
- Introduction to clojure multimethods
- Integrating our state management with api requests
- A little bit of styling with tailwind css
Top comments (2)
I am facing a moral crisis.. IntelliJ IDEA (with Cursive plugin for Clojure) or VSCode?, Damn it look nice with this Insomnia API. Still face a moral dilemma here, as I want to avoid Emacs to be different. LoL..
Wanted advice, not a reaction. Judging on this, I will surpass you in your skills in Clojure very quickly. Watch out! 🤣 Thanks anyway. I'll still watch your and follow your lessons though. I'll quickly surpass you because of it.