Practice Questions for CNCF Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Exam.
Access the practice test environment on Katacoda:
Or, directly using these links, no login required:
- Core Concepts - 13%
- Configuration - 18%
- Multi-Container Pods - 10%
- Observability - 18%
- Pod Design - 20%
- Services & Networking - 13%
- State Persistence - 8%
UPDATE: 08/03/2021: Upgraded kubernetes version to 1.20.
03/02/2021: Some of you may be facing huge latency in the practice environment. Katacoda is limiting resources allocated to free scenarios due to huge popularity of these scenarios. In last 6 months, people spent 9429 hours on these scenarios. That's around 393 days.
- Please use a desktop or laptop. These do not work in mobile devices.
- This practice environment runs on Kubernetes 1.20, current version of exam.
- This is NOT a replica of actual exam and should be used for practice only.
- The questions are NOT same as actual exam.
- Successful completion of tasks can verified at the last step. You can also run
checkcommand anytime to verify your work.
- You can view solutions by clicking Show solution button, however you are encouraged to use Kubernetes documentation to find answers instead.
- Practice environment will be expired in 1 hour. Refresh to get new environment.