Today I have some things to tell you.
Well, a little bit. My previous post was about calming down and trying to organize a lot of things you have to do, and yes, breath it's important; that prevents headaches, but no matter how much I breathe, I still have a lot of things to do, but the keys that helped me the most are these:
- Remember what really matters in your life
- Try to understand that not doing something is not going to kill you
- Communicate that you are struggling
- Do your best to finish things
I decided not to do this journal daily; I want to practice my English writing every day, but I think I can start with tweets or maybe a minor update on my Linkedin. For this journal, I want to give you some value and have enough time to correct this content correctly; not to be perfect, but I want to do my best. I don't want to repeat the wrong things every day.
What do you want to do in your life? I always forget it. I want to do many things, and I have a lot of responsibilities, but why? Why do I want to do all of that? What do I want? I always forget what I really want. So I need to pay attention to that because I don't want to live someone else life, I want to live my life and use all my skills, my love, and my passions to do something that helps, and that's it.
At the moment, I can only tell you that:
- I want to stop doing things by compromise.
- I want to do something because I think that will help me be a better person and gain more skills to do what I really want.
- I need to communicate better when I am struggling because I don't need to be perfect always.
- And I want to do it all with all of my heart.
I am a little bit emotional person, well, a lot, but this is me, and if I want to do something, I want it with all my love as a sign.
With love, Mafer 💖