April 5, 2020: I am committing to the #100DaysOfCode challenge!
My reason for taking part in this challenge is to sharpen my skills in tech that I know and love.
- I want to create flow between the day-to-day and build momentum towards making coding a habit outside of work.
- I want to use this time to develop my portfolio and showcase my work.
For the challenge, I want to see a project from start to finish. I will build a mobile app using Vue and Quasar to solidify my skills as a Vue developer while also learning a new framework at the same time.
- The app I will work on would be Budgetier, an expense tracking app.
- I will track the time I spend on the challenge.
- I will use Notion as my project management tool.
By the end of the challenge:
- I will have finished Budgetier and deployed it to the Play Store.
- I will not have skipped a day.
- I will have a portfolio up.
- I will work on the challenge without compromising my health and relationships!