Chaskiq is a 100% open source conversational marketing platform build as an alternative for Intercom, Drift, and others, currently under active development.
Chaskiq is a platform that enables chat communication with users in app or via campaigns (in app messages or newsletters). The platform is a Ruby on Rails app serving a graphql API which is consumed by a React application. It has minimal dependences , Postgres & Redis and interoperates with cdn providers like Amazon s3 and Amazon SES for email delivery. You can use other providers too.
Segments or users filters to trigger campaigns, messages and bots.
- use build in attributes like "last sign in", "country", "nº of sessions" or provide your own attributes from your registered users.
Embedable Widget Messenger
- Embed web widget with a simple js snippet
- Pass custom attributes to feed your segment properties
- Secure data comunication with Encrypted data (JWE)
- Multilanguage and Customizable color palette
- Agent's auto assignment
- Extensible Chat editor with many kind of blocks ie: image, code, video, embed, giphy and more.. it's based in Dante2 editor
- Newsletters with programable scheduling and Audience target
- track open, clicks and complaints
- User auto messages, send messages to visitors through segments
- track open, clicks
- Receive & Reply those unreaded messages from email and deliver the directly to the chat.
- Set Agent's team availability, days with their time frames.
- Compose Onboarding tours to give an awesome experience on your site
- track open, clicks and skips
- set which url the onboarding should trigger, support patterns like /*
All Campaigns messages are powered by Dante2, with all the bells and whistles.
- Data enrichment, through third parties
- Api integrations & pluggable integrations (currently on the works)
- Programable bots and composable paths of conversations
- Report dashboard with visits avg response & resolution times
Help Center/ Knowledge base in the box
- Create articles & collections
And many features to come
To learn more about the philosophy and goals of the project, visit chaskiq.io.