When I first start coding, I found it easy and thought that we can get from the google and coding so easy. But within time I understand that my this idea was flop. So I try to make myself better coder and started to learn many things also started working on my other skills too. Now I know properly why I do coding. Are you aware that why you are coding ? First find your “Why”. That is really important. Today I’m going share some tips how you can be a better coder. Have a look –
- Don’t memorize, understand the logic and flow.
- Read documentations, because they know the best. But sometimes, official documentations are not good, so use some tutorial or blogs to understand.
- Stop watching so many tutorial, just work on code.
- Try to refactor the code you already wrote.
- Stop comparing yourself with others, your solution can be different from other but try to achieve the best performance or quality code.
- Stop overthinking to solve a problem. First use some baby step and finally make it better with taking time.
- Organize your folder properly so you can work with a team easily.
- Try to naming variables or function properly
There are so many other tips also. But I just wanted to keep it simple and short. Long articles are pain sometimes right ? I have the same feelings while I read too. Do you get now what you should do ?
You can see the graphical version here