You can also view it here on dev.to!
In the DevThink podcast, we discuss ideas and practices that worked for us in our software development journey so far. We’re also discussing the topics that we’re currently exploring and learning about.
We published 43 shows so far, and few of the most intriguing are:
- Is It Worth to Build a Profile on StackOverflow?
- Time Management and Productivity
- Memory Techniques
- Imposter Syndrome
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- Documentation FTW!
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Should You Blog for Your Employer?
- Generalist vs. Specialist
- How to Read and Retain More?
Feedback is greatly appreciated (be it good or bad)... We’re also open to suggestions for what you’d like to hear us discuss 💪
Happy Friday! 🎉
It's social media for devs
Level up every day