nuster, A caching proxy server based on HAProxy released v188.8.131.52, update to HAProxy v1.8.8, supports HTTP/2.
Nuster is a high performance caching proxy server based on HAProxy.
It is 100% compatible with HAProxy, and takes full advantage of the ACL
functionality of HAProxy to provide fine-grained caching policy based on
the content of request, response or server status. Its features include:
- All features of HAProxy are inherited, 100% compatible with HAProxy
- Powerful dynamic cache ability
- Based on HTTP method, URI, path, query, header, cookies, etc
- Based on HTTP request or response contents, etc
- Based on environment variables, server state, etc
- Based on SSL version, SNI, etc
- Based on connection rate, number, byte, etc
- Extremely fast
- Cache purging
- Cache stats
- Cache management
- HTTPS supports on both frontend and backend
- HTTP compression
- HTTP rewriting and redirection
Nuster is very fast, some test shows nuster is almost three times faster than
nginx when both using single core, and nearly two times faster than nginx and
three times faster than varnish when using all cores.