Okiki Ojo@okikio_devMajor updates for bundle.js.org
* add copy, wrap, format & reset btns
* add PWA screenshots & sharing to PWA
* detect offline/online mode
* faster preloading & prefetching
* prefetch workers
* preload monaco.min.js for faster perfs
Changelog: github.com/okikio/bundle/…05:34 AM - 20 Sep 2021
I released major updates for https://bundlejs.com, they include
- add copy, wrap, format & reset btns
- add PWA screenshots & sharing to PWA
- detect offline/online mode
- faster preloading & prefetching
- prefetch workers
- preload monaco.min.js for faster perf
- and more....
You can read more about bundlejs.com on the Github repo,
An online tool to quickly bundle & minify your projects, while viewing the compressed gzip/brotli bundle size, all running locally on your browser.
✨New ✨bundlejs.com is the new official domain for
A small online tool for checking the minified gzip/brotli size of npm packages.
I used monaco-editor for the code-editor, esbuild as bundler and treeshaker respectively, denoflate as a wasm port of gzip, deno_brotli as a wasm port of brotli, deno_lz4 as a wasm port of lz4, bytes to convert the compressed size to human readable values, esbuild-visualizer to visualize and analyze your esbuild bundle to see which modules are taking up space, umami for private, publicly available analytics and general usage stats all without cookies, and countapi-js to keep track of the number of page visits, in a private and secure way.
bundlejs is a quick and easy way to bundle your projects, minify and see it's gzip size. It's an online tool similar to…